For more information, click here.
Stats: 2 bed, 2/1 bath
List price: $239,900
This property is special. Here's a list of reasons why:
1) It's fully automated--as in, touch pad screens throughout the home control things like lights, fans, audio, temperature, TVs and a lot more I'm sure is way over my head.
2) The ceiling is soundproof. Vintage buildings are great, except when vintage means hearing every step your neighbors make on 100+ year old hardwood floors. These owners went took fate into their own hands and actually soundproofed the ceiling throughout the entire first floor (it's a duplex down).
3) The upgrades make the old feel new. Though the building is over 100 years old, the modern upgrades make the place feel like new, but with a more traditional lay out.
4) First floor powder room. So many duplexes and town homes lack a powder room on the main living floor. The property features a good size and adorable powder room, conveniently located on the floor people spend most of their time.
5) Biggest. Shower. Ever. The master bath features a shower that is so large there are two doors for entry.
In terms of location, Uptown is a neighborhood undergoing major change. Check out how much sales prices have increased in the past three years alone.
This property is a true win-win.
Property presented by Maggie Ahern of Dream Town