More information here. If you are interested in a showing, please contact me directly. I will also be hosting an open house this Saturday, 2/20 from 2-4pm. Please stop by!
A living room AND a family room in a two bed, two bath, Lincoln Park condo?! I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true! There really is a lot to love here, so let's take a brief tour, shall we:
- Penthouse living: But, with an elevator! Another unique aspect of this building is the smallish size (only 16 units) and elevator combination. No noise from upstairs neighbors, no stairs, just quiet + great views. The best of all worlds.
- Lofted family room: The two-story living/dining space feels endless and so bright with the vaulted ceilings. Plus, the two living spaces allow for shared and solo relaxation time.
- Kitchen layout: The granite peninsula facing the living/dining rooms, is the perfect setup for entertaining.
- Outdoor space: Love that the large balcony is positioned off the living room instead of the master bedroom.
- Neighborhood school: Check out school information here.
Other notable bells and whistles include: views of Jonquil Park, one garage parking spot, gas start/wood burning fireplace in the living room and double vanities in the master bath.
Market time from list to contract in January was 15 days for Lincoln Park condos, and at least from my personal experience, the market is even faster this month. One of the main reasons for our crazy fast market is we just don't have the inventory. Lesson being: if you're a serious buyer, get into properties quickly. If you're thinking of selling, let's talk!
Property presented by Jason Finn and Kenneth Arrizola of Baird & Warner