For more information, click here.
Stats: 5 bed, 4/1 bath
List price: $1,249,000
Today's post is a special edition highlighting the latest listing my mom and twenty-year real estate veteran, Meg Sudekum. My mom's love of the business and ever-growing network of clients turned friends were the inspiration for my own career move. She focuses on the North Shore and she's a master of her domain!
Outside of its apparent curb appeal, I asked my mom to highlight some of her favorite aspects of this home:
- Location! Provident Avenue is in the center of the Winnetka universe--downtown Winnetka, the train, Crow Island Elementary and Skokie Middle School are all within walking distance.
- Curb appeal: I always say, when you drive up to your home, you should feel like its giving you a giant hug. This home is so warm and inviting with its large front porch beckoning you inside.
- Large, open foyer: I walk into so many grand homes with tiny foyers. The large and open foyer in this home sets the tone.
- Open concept: This home has just the right amount of an open concept floor plan with the kitchen and family room open. Cooking and keeping an eye on things, made easy.
- Multi-use basement: With so much square footage, the basement affords plenty of room for a TV area and game zone.
- Backyard: A huge deck plus a large fenced in grassy area, make this backyard just about perfect for kids and parents alike.
Thanks mom! This home will be open this Sunday from 2-4pm, please stop by and say hey to my mom!